The surface of hydrophilic aluminum foil has strong hydrophilicity. The hydrophilicity is determined by the angle formed by the water sticking to the surface of the aluminum foil. The smaller the angle a, the better the hydrophilic performance, and vice versa, the worse the hydrophilic performance. Generally speaking, angle a is less than 35. It belongs to hydrophilic properties. Hydrophilic aluminum foil is generally used on condensers of air conditioners. Its main function is to make the moisture in the hot air easy to spread when condensed into water droplets on the heat exchange fins and flow down along the sheet. In this way, water droplets between the heat exchange fins can be prevented from affecting the ventilation effect of the heat exchanger, thereby increasing the heat exchange rate of the air conditioner, and saving electricity under the same cooling capacity. At present, the general hydrophilic aluminum foil on the market not only has better hydrophilicity on the surface, but also has higher corrosion resistance, so that the performance of the air conditioner is more optimized.
Characteristics of hydrophilic aluminum foil:
1. Excellent hydrophilicity and corrosion resistance;
2. Good formability and non-wearing to molds;
3. Extremely strong resistance to punching oil, solvent and heat;
4. The airflow resistance is small, and the heat exchange rate can generally be increased by 10%-15%.
Hydrophilic aluminum foil is a hydrophilic treatment of aluminum foil. Through a special process, a hydrophilic layer is coated on its surface. Condensed water will quickly disperse on the hydrophilic aluminum foil without condensing into water droplets, increasing heat exchange. Area, speed up the cooling and heating speed, but also effectively avoid the noise caused by condensed water blocking air flow. Hydrophilic foil is the main raw material of heat exchange fins in air conditioners. It is widely used in household air conditioners, refrigerators, automobile air conditioners and other refrigeration equipment. Compared with ordinary light foil, it has the following advantages:
1. It can increase the anti-corrosion, anti-mold, and no odor function;
2. The condensed water on the accumulation surface of the heat exchange fins is evenly distributed on the surface, and will not cause the accumulation and blockage of the heat exchange fins after the formation of water droplets, which affects the heat exchange conditions, thereby increasing the heat exchange rate by 5%;
3. Since the water has no beads, the noise caused by vibration is correspondingly reduced;
4. It can prevent the air conditioner oxidation powder from blowing into the room and adversely affect the human body, which meets the requirements of environmental protection;
5. The hydrophilic aluminum foil used for the air conditioner radiator should meet the regulations of YS/T95.2-2001.
If you are interested in HTMM hydrophilic aluminum foil, please click on the online customer service on the right immediately, or send an email to us, tell us how to use, the specifications you need and Quantity, we will provide you with a satisfactory purchase plan and quotation quickly and accurately! Your inquiry will get our timely attention.